Ellen practices civil litigation at Strong & Hanni, with an emphasis on commercial and business litigation, employment litigation, and family law. She is a tenacious advocate and works alongside Strong & Hanni’s most experienced attorneys to produce creative solutions to client’s most complex problems.
Ellen is a native of Southern California and moved to Utah to attend Brigham Young University. She graduated from BYU with her bachelor’s degree in Public Relations and went on to graduate from the J. Reuben Clark Law School at BYU in 2021.
Outside of the office, Ellen enjoys yoga, going to the movies, finding the best local restaurants, traveling, and spending time outside with her husband and son.
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations, Brigham Young University 2018
- Juris Doctor, Brigham Young University 2021
- President, Student Bar Association
- Judicial Extern, Utah Court of Appeals
- Winner, Linda Anderson Trial Advocacy Competition and BYU Negotiation Competition